News and Notes
- New Harper events added!
- Next HCAA Board meeting, 1/18/2021, 2 pm via Zoom. Invitation will be sent prior to the meeting.
- New way to advise HCAA of your change of email is posted on the left side of the web page.
- Annual CIP (College Insurance Program) Fall Open Enrollment for Plan year 2021.
- For more details see, https://www2.illinois.gov/cms/benefits/trail/cip/Pages/2021_CIP_Open_Enrollment.aspx
- Harper College has been good to HCAA over the years. It is our pleasure to give back by making a one-time $1,000 donation to the Harper College Student Emergency Relief Fund on the group’s behalf. Our donation is being matched by the college. If you want to send an individual donation, go to: https://www.harpercollege.edu/foundation/donations/support-harper-students.php
A Warm Welcome to New 2020 Retirees!
|Ron Ally||Executive Vice President Finance/Administrative Services||06/30/2020|
|Juanita Bassler||Admissions Specialist|
|Patrick Bauer||Chief Information Officer|
Finances and Administrative Services
|John Clarke||Associate Professor|
|Julie D’Agostino||Director of Nursing |
|Diane Filstead||Event Planner|
Conference and Events Management
|Pascuala Herrera||Learning Specialist |
|Larry Lasko||Associate Professor |
|Robert McAnnalley||Support Specialist|
|Mark Mrozinski||Asst. VP of Workforce Development|
|Norma Nerstrom||Manager, Continuing Professional Education|
Career & Technical Programs
|Richard Nowaczyk||Police Officer|
Harper College Police
|Sheryl Otto||Associate Provost|
|Richard Seiler||Director of Auxiliary Services|
|Susanne Zeger||Computer Information Systems (CIS)|
Student Support Assistant
A Warm Welcome to New 2021 Retirees!
|Gregory Horeni||Associate Professor|
|Lin Novak||Administrative Assistant|
Our Purpose, Your Benefit…
To promote the individual and collective interests and welfare of Harper College annuitants (retirees) and their survivors, and employees through:
- Early notification and perceived effects on HCAA members of proposed changes to State law
- Relevant updates to HCAA members on healthcare/Medicare coverage
- Discussions with and service to Harper College
- Improved communications between Harper and its retirees
- Scheduled social events for members
- Discussion/participation with other IL annuitant and state organizations
- Active communication with legislators on relevant concerns
- Workshops/ presentations on relevant topics
- Harper parking stickers
- Reduced admission to select Harper events