News and Notes
- Online HCAA Board meeting on 5/21/2020 was successful. Meeting Notes to be posted soon. Next meeting on Thursday 7/23/20, 10 to noon. Zoom link will be emailed to members. See picture of event.
- Harper College has been good to HCAA over the years. It is our pleasure to give back by making a one-time $1,000 donation to the Harper College Student Emergency Relief Fund on the group’s behalf. Our donation is being matched by the college. If you want to send an individual donation, go to: https://www.harpercollege.edu/foundation/donations/support-harper-students.php
- Online social activities are currently being explored. Please send your ideas and watch for updates.
- We’ve updated the Stay Connected page in Keeping Up. Find out what some retirees are doing. Please send your story or update to help us stay connected.
A Warm Welcome to New 2020 Retirees!
|Ron Ally||Executive Vice President Finance/Administrative Services||06/30/2020|
|Juanita Bassler||Admissions Specialist|
|John Clarke||Associate Professor|
|Norma Nerstrom||Manager, Continuing Professional Education|
Career & Technical Programs
|Sheryl Otto||Associate Provost|
Our Purpose, Your Benefit…
To promote the individual and collective interests and welfare of Harper College annuitants (retirees) and their survivors, and employees through:
- Early notification and perceived effects on HCAA members of proposed changes to State law
- Relevant updates to HCAA members on healthcare/Medicare coverage
- Dicussions with and service to Harper College
- Improved communications between Harper and its retirees
- Scheduled social events for members
- Discussion/participation with other IL annuitant and state organizations
- Active communication with legislators on relevant concerns
- Workshops/ presentations on relevant topics
- Harper parking stickers
- Reduced admission to select Harper events