- January 18, 2021, 2 pm – Next HCAA Board meeting via Zoom. Invitation will be sent prior to the meeting.
- February 3, 2021, 3:00 pm – HCAA Virtual “The Night Swim” by Megan Goldin, Book Discussion. Sign-up to receive Zoom link. See below for more details.
- Harper College Upcoming free online public events such as: online exercise and wellness classes, virtual book discussions, and Hawk Talk about current events. Offerings updated regularly.
Book Discussion Group – February 3, 2021, at 3:00 pm via Zoom.
Our first book discussion was a HIT! We decided to continue the book discussions.
Our next book is The Night Swim by Megan Goldin. We’ll meet on February 3, at 3:00 pm via Zoom to share insights.
- Contact Jaci or Diane (see contact info below) if you are interested and would like to join the group. We will need your email address.
- Get a copy of the book from the library, a friend or purchase it so you can read it before the discussion.
- Watch for an email from us on February 2, 2021 with a Zoom link to join the discussion.
For more information about any event, please contact
- Diane Kinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708.212.5792, or
- Jaci Carroll at email@example.com) or call 847.894.4203
Cultural Arts and Contemporary Programming at Harper College from 1968 – 2015
Take a walk down memory lane! View a 50 year list of celebrities, top authors, performers, musicians and speakers who were funded through Student Activities fees. Find the entire list here.
Watch the slideshow gallery below to view a selection of photos taken from recent and previous events. A great time was had by all participating!