In a unanimous decision on May 8, 2015, the Illinois Supreme Court ruled the landmark pension law unconstitutional!
Read the entire news article from the Chicago Tribune here.
(ICCTA Note: The Illinois Supreme Court’s decision is available online here.)
Poll: Your Colleagues’ Benefit Choice Insurance Selections for 2015 –
Which insurance options have been chosen by your HCAA Board members? We asked Board members to write up what their experiences have been with the carriers they chose. View the results here. Note: To add your own comments, please send an email to Sarah Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Media Picks – submitted by HCAA members for HCAA members
Looking for a good book, a thought-provoking movie, an article chock full of information, or a media-rich website? See what your colleagues are recommending, or share your own “find” by submitting this online form.
- Title: How To Pick A President
- Media: Website essay (view here)
- Recommended By: Anonymous
- Teaser: The race for the next President of the United States is on! This essay, although written in 2008, shares a humorous but thought provoking look at how we typically select our candidate of choice.
This site has been created to help you:
- locate understandable assessments of what is happening in Springfield with regard to your pensions
- get to know HCAA members
- keep track of HCAA social and business events via an online calendar
- learn “hot off the press” information that will keep you up to date on information that may affect your retirement
We hope you enjoy your visits here and find the information useful.
Website Suggestion Form
Please complete the form below to send your suggestions with regard to the HCAA website to the current president. We appreciate your input as we work toward making this site a useful one for everyone!